Feb 24, 2008

Good Girl Gone Shopping Party ~ 2/23/08

We Did it! Our first event. Small on scale, but extravagant in design! We had so much fun. The host, Elana (Good Girl Gone Shopping) was great, she let us do anything we wanted. I think it turned out FABULOUS! Here are some pictures for the event.

Set Up:


The Finished Product:








To see more photos visit Denice's MySpace page. Thanks again Elana for giving us the opportunity to test out our craft!


Find more photos like this on Divapreneur


Hosted by RockYouPhotos.com


5 comments:

Good Girl Gone Shopping said...

Thank you!!!! Love KDC. Muah! It was perfect.

Unknown said...

This so cool ladies! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

You guys really did an amazing job! I can't wait for a party of my own because I know who I am hiring!!! KDC Event!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so sad I missed the event...stupid sore throat =( I hope Elana has another party so I can experience the fabulousness that is KDC Event Planning!

KDC Events said...

We missed you too Leeann! I am sure there will be a next time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Us

For more information, or to have us review a product or service, please email us at events@kdcevents.com

All links posted here are merely suggestions for readers to enjoy. All images are used with permission and noted where they have been obtained from. To view a full disclaimer, please visit: http://kdcevents.blogspot.com/p/disclaimer.html

ShareThis

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers