Oct 27, 2011

Shutterfly's 2011 Holiday Collection!

I was super excited the other day when I received a trial for Shutterfly's Holiday 2011 cards. I am really interested in trying them out. I have not used Shutterfly for holiday cards before, but I HAVE used them for other photo items.

This past June, we bought Ryan's dad a photo apron. It was super cute and way easy to do. I just selected a photo and that was it! It is a simple white apron, but cute.  I have also used them for photo magnets and thank you note cards. Shutterfly has always been easy to use.

So, I am gonna try them out for my Christmas Cards! Here are some of the exciting things I get to look at:

- Holiday greetings


·Christmas cards

·Invitations

·Thank you cards

·Photo Christmas cards

·Photo blankets

I think I am going to go for the Holiday Greetings cards. Why not get into the holiday spirit early?! Heck, I was listening to Michael Bublé's new Christmas CD the other day (which is FABULOUS)!





I will be sure to let you all know how my cards turned out!

*hugs*
Denice

Photo Credit: Shutterfly

3 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Awesome!! I've used Shutterfly for business cards, thank you cards, note cards, and gifts. I love them!

Unknown said...

These are so cute! I have tried Shutterfly for cards. I will have to look into them.

Unknown said...

I think I've used them once...I had a free coupon ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Us

For more information, or to have us review a product or service, please email us at events@kdcevents.com

All links posted here are merely suggestions for readers to enjoy. All images are used with permission and noted where they have been obtained from. To view a full disclaimer, please visit: http://kdcevents.blogspot.com/p/disclaimer.html

ShareThis

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers