Yup...he's a hottie in my book! He makes me laugh, and that's number one in my book!
Name: James Thomas "Jimmy" Fallon, Jr.
Most know for: His work on Saturday Night Live (SNL)
Favorite Recurring characters on SNL:
- Dave, a young man in the Will Ferrell/Rachel Dratch recurring sketch, "The Lovers", often used as a pawn in Roger and Virginia's matchmaking.
- Jeffrey's clerk, one of the clerks (the other being a male host for the show) of an upscale department store.
- Nick Burns, a sarcastic tech support representative who helps office workers with computer problems (and is almost always exposed as not knowing as much as he should by one of the workers). He frequently used the catchphrase "Moooooove!" when ousting people from their desk so he could fix the problem.
- Randy Goldman, from "Wake Up Wakefield", Megan's (Maya Rudolph) crush who does not know she exists.
- Wade, one of the members of the boy band 7 Degrees Celsius
- Barry Gibb, in the skit called "The Barry Gibb Talk Show", he hosts along with his brother Robin Gibb (played by Justin Timberlake).
- Carson Daly, whom he impersonated with the catch phrase "I am a massive tool."
- Pat O'Brien , who "doesn't breathe through his nose ever!
There you have it! Funny guys RULE!
Photo Credit: Google images