Mar 23, 2011

It's a Jessie the Cowgirl Birthday Party!

My friend Deanna recently gave her 4 year old a fabulous Jessie the Cowgirl themed birthday party, and I had to share it with you!

1) Where did you get the inspiration for your decorations?
After seeing Toy Story 3, my daughter was insistent on having a Jessie Party. I felt the country theme would be easy to create, as there are many products out there. I also was inspired by a couple of parties that I had gone to.

Decorations
My husband and I created the birthday banner out of card stock and rope that you can find at your local craft store. I decorated the tables in tradition picnic table cloths and the tables that held food or beverages were covered with burlap or red and white gingham fabric.

Food
For Food I went went with BBQ Beef sandwiches, potato salad, fresh fruit, veggies, chips and dip. I also had lemonade in a clear glass container with diced lemons to add to the country theme.


Favors
For Party favors are guest took home a bandanna, cowgirl hat, balloon art and a mason jar filled with either army men or chalk. I went to party where they filled mason jars with lemonade for each guest to drink. I thought this was the cutest idea, but after much thought I decided having kids caring and drinking from a glass container would not be safe. Instead they were filled with treats and served as table decorations until it was time for everyone to leave.

2) The water bottles &invitations are adorable, did you make them yourself?
I did not make the water bottle labels or invitations. I purchased them from an online site. It was very reasonable. They send you a PDF file and you print at home. The Labels were four dollars and the invitations were seven dollars.




3) Did you use a local vendor for the balloon art?
I did you a local vendor the the balloon art. We had gone into our local Chili's for dinner one night and he happen to be there making balloons for kids. He is a little pricey, but worth every penny!
Ron's Balloons  (909) 815-1839  or http://www.ronsballoons.com/



4) Were you able to rent the hay or did you have to buy it?
I purchased the hay bails from a local feed store in Rancho Cucamonga called CW Feed, which is located off Archibald between 19th and Baseline. Each bale was $7. My other daughter takes riding lessons and our hope was to donate the bales. However, the horses didn't eat that kind of hay.



5) The bouncer fight right in too!
We were also able to find a Toy Story bouncer from Bounce Around Party Rentals  626-960-9485 

Thanks for letting me share Denice....what a great website you ladies have going!

Thanks for sharing Deanna!!

*hugs*
Denice

Photo Credit: Deanna =)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable party! That looks like so much fun!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! What a stunning party! You did a fantastic job!

heidi @ wonder woman wannabe said...

Looks amazing!

Up until about a month ago i was sure we'd have a Toy Story themed party in our future with for our 2 yr old. However, he is now presently a tad obsessed with pirates!

~h

Karen said...

What an adorable party, so many details that made it so special.

vivi b. said...

How nice! You gave me an idea for my niece's birthday next Tuesday! =D


www.theblogforbrides.com
www.journeyofawoman.worpdress.com

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Absolutely adorable! Everything about it is way cute! I want a party like that now hehe :)

Holly Lefevre said...

This is an adorable theme and so well executed. My little one say Tangled right now...but she always goes back to toy story...so I am filing this one away!

katie said...

Oh my gosh this is fantasic! So many creative ideas! I think this is a party I would remember fondly.

Tina L. Hook said...

Totally stinkin' cute. Love it.

And the balloon animals were a stroke of genius.

Katie said...

This is just way too cute!
Thank you for posting! I just found your blog through the sits/blogfrog link up discussion! I am following you and can't wait to read more. I am a new blogger and I'm having so much fun with it!
Hope that you have a great week!
-Katie
www.Savemoneyatl.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Us

For more information, or to have us review a product or service, please email us at events@kdcevents.com

All links posted here are merely suggestions for readers to enjoy. All images are used with permission and noted where they have been obtained from. To view a full disclaimer, please visit: http://kdcevents.blogspot.com/p/disclaimer.html

ShareThis

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers