Question: Am I a Gracious Bride?
(list provided by Hip Weddings)
1. Just because others do not know proper etiquette, doesn’t mean you should ignore it.Holly also has a new book coming out, The Everything Wedding Checklist Book: All you need to remember for a day you'll never forget (Everything Series)- you can check it out at Amazon.
2. Be humble. You may be a bride now, but soon you will re-enter life as a mere mortal.
3. Respect tradition, but give it your own personal spin.
4. Mind your manners. “Please” and “Thank you” will take you a long way.
5. These people are your friends and family – they do not work for you, but are here to help you…because they love you.
6. Don’t assume anything - ask questions and get the details in writing.
7. These people are your GUESTS! Don’t keep them waiting and don’t ask them to pay for anything.
8. Treat your vendors kindly, and they will do the same for you.
9. Thank you notes are a must. It is never wrong to express your thanks to your parents, your guests, and your vendors.
10. If it doesn’t feel right don’t do it. When in doubt trust yourself.
Holly's Gracious Bride post. Thanks Holly for being so knowledgeable!
Bride: Photography By Soozie