May 14, 2008

Wedding Question Wednesday - Must read book!

We are question-less this Wednesday! But have no fear, I have a great find for you!

As I was thumbing through the recent People Magazine, I came across a small article on a book called, "The Wedding Book" by Mindy Weiss. Wendy is a favorite with stars such as Eva Longoria-Parker and Heidi Klum.

The book gives tips on making your event unique, letting your finance have some fun, test driving your footwear and remembering that you can't please everyone.

So, if you're stuck and not sure what to do with your special day, I suggest checking out Mindy's web site and book (I sure am!). It is a one-stop-shop for all event related questions. Her blog is fantastic, and her store offers the cutest event must haves!

Check her out, she is amazing!

photo credit: MindyWeiss.com


3 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I have enough wedding questions for the rest of the Wednesdyas this year! I just didn't want to bore people with my crazy inquiries...but I am happy to submit them!

Let me know =)

Cinthia Truong said...

aww the book looks so thick. I'm such a lazy reader but maybe I'll change my mind when that day come.

KDC Events said...

Leeann- mKeep the questions coming, We LOVE them!!!

ebeautyblog- just call on us, we are here to help!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Us

For more information, or to have us review a product or service, please email us at events@kdcevents.com

All links posted here are merely suggestions for readers to enjoy. All images are used with permission and noted where they have been obtained from. To view a full disclaimer, please visit: http://kdcevents.blogspot.com/p/disclaimer.html

ShareThis

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers