Dear Wedding Question Wednesday,
I need help!! I have never planned a bridal shower before (only attended). What are the necessities for the event? I don't want to leave anything out!
Thanks!! Leeann (join the gossip)
Hey Leeann! Thanks for the question!
Planning a bridal shower can be so much fun, but a lot of work. Here are some tips we hope help you out!
1) Plan ahead - way in advance (at least 1 month before the wedding)
2) Cater the event towards the brides personality
3) Make it a theme all will enjoy
4) Compile a reasonable guest list for your budget
5) Give all those invited ample time to plan
6) Have fun!!
Here are a couple of interesting and helpful sites:
Yeahmom.com (shower games)
I hope this helps Leeann! Let us know, and thanks for your question!
May 7, 2008
For more information, or to have us review a product or service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All links posted here are merely suggestions for readers to enjoy. All images are used with permission and noted where they have been obtained from. To view a full disclaimer, please visit: http://kdcevents.blogspot.com/p/disclaimer.html