Sep 20, 2011

My Favorite Thing Blogger Swap

I have participated in a few blogger swaps in my day, a few were disappointing and a few were great. You get to meet new people and experience things you normally would not. So, when I learned my friend Leeann over at Join the Gossip was going to host a swap, I was really excited!



I was lucky enough to be pared up with someone local =) It's always more fun when you live close and are form the same area. I got to meet fabulous Meg form henning love.

The idea for the swap is to be paired up with another blogger and we then had to send them a package of our favorite things. Say What?! YES!! I was going to get to share my favs with another fabulous blogger and get a present in the mail with some of her favorite things! NICE! (see what I sent Meg here)

Meg sent me a fabulous little package, it included:


A coffee mug with my initial "D" and a card to Starbucks



A set of note cards and stamps to mail happy thoughts to my buddies



A nail polish and emery board



Thanks Meg!  I am super exited to get to know you better and maybe we can meet for coffee sometime!  Thanks Leeann for hosting this! Maybe you could join us for coffee too!!

*hugs*
Denice

Photo Credit: ME!

5 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

YAY! So glad you had a great swap :) I randomly paired you all up and when I realized you two were together I was so happy because I knew you two would be perfect for each other...in a non-dating way lol!

Looks like a great package you sent and a great one you received :)

Thanks for participating!

henning love said...

glad you like everything denice!! so happy we were paired up, looking forward to getting to know you more and definitely a coffee meet-up soon :-)

Anonymous said...

oh cute mug!!

Shutterbug said...

I like the note card and stamp package! :)

Lin said...

Super cute! Love the coffee mug :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Us

For more information, or to have us review a product or service, please email us at events@kdcevents.com

All links posted here are merely suggestions for readers to enjoy. All images are used with permission and noted where they have been obtained from. To view a full disclaimer, please visit: http://kdcevents.blogspot.com/p/disclaimer.html

ShareThis

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers