Jun 16, 2011

Plants vs. Zombies Birthday Party!

Katie recently threw one of her kiddos an AMAZING 6th birthday party.  I am not sure if you are familiar with the game (available on the iPhone and iTouch) but it is called Plants vs. Zombies.  I personally have never played it, but kid #1...he plays ALL THE TIME!


Of course, Katie and Cindy were super creative.  From the cake to the photo op to the games, it was all hand made! Here are the photos:
 The Birthday Boy, AKA Pea-Shooter

 The Plants

 The Bucket Head Zombies

 The Zombie Cake

 The Plant Cake Pops

 The Plant Cake Pops

 The Plant Cake Pops

 The Plant Cake 

The Decorations

One of the Plants...Yes, kid #2

The photo op- that is me and kid #1

Hope you enjoy!

*hugs*
Denice

Photo Credit: Katie

3 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Adorable! I've never heard of the game but the party looks awesome! I can't believe how bigte kiddo #2 is! He walks? Isn't he still 6 months old? lol!

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali said...

This is so cute I wish I could was that creative. You know me I am all about the photo op's.

Laura said...

Oh wow! What cute ideas you ladies have! Love the cake - it looks amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Us

For more information, or to have us review a product or service, please email us at events@kdcevents.com

All links posted here are merely suggestions for readers to enjoy. All images are used with permission and noted where they have been obtained from. To view a full disclaimer, please visit: http://kdcevents.blogspot.com/p/disclaimer.html

ShareThis

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers