Jun 20, 2011

Man Candy Monday - James Scott

Hello, it's Monday and you know what that means...It's Man Candy time with Leeann over at Join the Gossip!

Today I bring you my crush...James Scott. He plays the handsome EJ DiMera on my all time favorite TV show, Days of our Lives. Yes...I am a soap junkie. I have been watching this one since I was in the 5th grade. If you do the math, that was a LONG time ago!!!

He is SO hot!!!

Name: James Scott

Born: January 14, 1979 Newcastle Upon Tyne, England

Height: 6' 4"

Family: Eldest of four children

Marital Status: Possibly engaged to Meyghan Hill

Awards: Nominated back-to-back for Outstanding Lead Actor Daytime Emmy Award in 2010 and 2011

Career:
- began working in the music Industry promoting clubs/ DJ-ing in Edinburgh, Newcastle, York  London
- briefly in 1999 he was on the British soap opera "EastEnders"
- Modeling brought him to the US
- All My Children from August 10, 2004, until March 8, 2006
- Currently on Day's of our Lives



*hugs*
Denice


Photo Credit: Google Images

7 comments:

Mejis said...

I don't watch soap operas but there seems to be a lot of fine looking guys in them.

Kristy said...

Mmm, he is yummy.

Miss Angie said...

Oh he is drop dead sexy, and I've never seen him before! YUM! Thanks so much for introducing us! :P

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

!!! Literally gasped out loud! I used to have a crush on him when he was on All My Children! SO hot! I always wondered if his accent was real lol! Good to know it is ;)

Thanks for linking up!

Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

OMG, haven't seen him in a while...not sure why though. Sooo incredibly hot!!!

Ann said...

Love his body...
but of course he also has a handsome face to go with it. He's definitely hot!

malia said...

This cracks me up! Great idea for a link party. Thanks for visiting me... I am your newest follower and "liker" on FB ( -:
Malia

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Us

For more information, or to have us review a product or service, please email us at events@kdcevents.com

All links posted here are merely suggestions for readers to enjoy. All images are used with permission and noted where they have been obtained from. To view a full disclaimer, please visit: http://kdcevents.blogspot.com/p/disclaimer.html

ShareThis

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers