Apr 19, 2011

Upcoming Bridal Shows- So Cal Area

Interested in attending an upcoming Bridal Show? I just received this one in my inbox today, and it looks pretty good.  I have never been to this one, but thought I would share the info:

Premier Bridal Shows
SEE 100s of ideas and services for your wedding day including:


- Fashion
- Advice
- DJ's
- Wedding Planners
- Florists
- Photographers
- Videographers
- Honeymoon Travel
- Transportation
- Invitations and much, much more!

Brides receive SWAG Bags filled with goodies from Crate & Barrel, Magazines, Wedding Planning ideas, Samples and more!

May 1, 2011
Ontario Hilton
Over 300 Brides already registered/tickets sold!

May 22, 2011
DoubleTree Anaheim/OC

June 5, 2011
Long Beach Convention Center

http://www.premierbridalshows.com/showdates.htm

*hugs*
Denice

Photo Credit: http://www.premierbridalshows.com/index.htm

2 comments:

vivi b. said...

Oh I wish I can go!

www.theblogforbrides.com
www.journeyofawoman.wordpress.com

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Now I'm curious how much it costs lol!

I don't even really like icea cream - I know, bkasphemy - but this looks SO good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Contact Us

For more information, or to have us review a product or service, please email us at events@kdcevents.com

All links posted here are merely suggestions for readers to enjoy. All images are used with permission and noted where they have been obtained from. To view a full disclaimer, please visit: http://kdcevents.blogspot.com/p/disclaimer.html

ShareThis

 
Find More Free Custom Color Layouts at April Showers