7) Create a photo shoot list of all the photos you (and your families) would like taken. Most likely your photographer will do this with you. Soozie, owner and photographer form Photography By Soozie, is a great resource and fabulous photographer, check her out!
8) Be sure your Maid of Honor helps you get your garter on.
9) Designate someone to help pack up left over giveaways that were on the tables.
10) Designate someone to help gather up all the decorations that belong to you, and pack them up.
11) Designate someone to gather all of your gifts and cards, and load them into a car.
12) Make sure you notify the on site wedding planner to pack up any left over cake, and leave it with your parents (or another trusted person).
Do you have any suggestions we might have left out?
We hope it helps!
Photo Credit: Photography By Soozie